Ceduna Local Services
Ceduna ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Ceduna site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Ceduna Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Ceduna When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Ceduna Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Ceduna Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Ceduna ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Ceduna and a Place to Meet
The ceduna.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Ceduna
Ceduna is a town situated in South Australia, and it is known for its impressive coastal views and unique tourist attractions. Here are some interesting facts about Ceduna:
1. Ceduna is known for being the largest town on the Eyre Peninsula, with a population of approximately 3,500 people.
2. The town of Ceduna is situated on the traditional lands of the Wirangu people, who have lived in the area for tens of thousands of years.
3. The name Ceduna comes from the Wirangu word "Chedoona", which means "a place to sit down and rest".
4. Ceduna is home to the famous Nullarbor Plain, which is the world's largest limestone-capped plateau, covering an area of approximately 200,000 square kilometers.
5. The town of Ceduna is located on the Great Australian Bight, which is a large oceanic bay that stretches along the southern coastline of Australia.
6. Ceduna is known for its incredible seafood, with fresh catches of oysters, prawns, and other seafood available in local restaurants and markets.
7. One of the most unique attractions in Ceduna is the "Oyster Walk", which is a walking trail that takes visitors through the town's historic oyster beds and showcases the town's rich history of oyster farming.
8. Ceduna is home to a number of beautiful beaches, including the popular Pinky Point beach, which is famous for its pink sand.
9. The town of Ceduna has a rich history of Aboriginal culture, with many opportunities for visitors to learn about the Wirangu people and their traditional customs and beliefs.
10. Ceduna is a popular destination for outdoor adventurers, with hiking, fishing, birdwatching, and other activities available in the surrounding wilderness areas.