Ceduna Visitor Information
Welcome to Ceduna!
Ceduna is a town located on the west coast of South Australia, around 780km from Adelaide. Its name comes from the Aboriginal word "Chedoona" which means "a place to sit down and rest".
Things to do
- Visit the Ceduna foreshore for a picturesque walk and a chance to spot dolphins and seals
- Explore the scenic coastline by driving along the Great Australian Bight
- Learn about local history and culture at the Ceduna National Trust Museum
- Take a chartered fishing trip to catch some delicious seafood
Where to eat
Ceduna has a range of dining options to suit all tastes and budgets. Here are a few recommendations:
- Thevenard Hotel - a historic hotel with a restaurant and bar serving pub-style meals
- Pizza Works Ceduna - a popular pizza restaurant with a range of toppings and a takeaway option
- The Fish Factory - a seafood restaurant and fish market where you can buy fresh local catch
Where to stay
There are several accommodation options in Ceduna, including:
- Ceduna Foreshore Caravan Park - a beachfront caravan park with powered sites and cabins
- Ceduna Motor Inn - a motel with a range of room types and a restaurant on site
- Ceduna Beach House - a self-contained holiday house with ocean views
Whether you're looking for some R&R, outdoor adventures, or a taste of local culture, Ceduna has something to offer every type of visitor!